Friday, July 17, 2009

So it's Friedday,

And i'm not even high! xD
i'ma StraightEdge Yo.
hmm, well today was supposed to be a wonderfundle filled day.
but for the second time ina row Life Hit Me...Ain't She A B!+^H? Well Yehh I'm a bit Upset, but ayy WatAmIGonnahDo? Nuffin'. IdK, i might be assuming, i tend to do that alot, but egghh i mean the same thing happening again? Maybe It's Just not meant to be. I tell myself that sometmines and right wen i'm convinced other parties beg to differ. *sigh. I'm thinking too much, Stopp Doin that Ali!;grr. Well Let's Move On. On A Bright Note: I've been kickboxing and joggin and eating slightly More Nutritious Than Average. Ha And I Am Proud To Say;;It's Paying Off! Woot-Woot! Yayy thats Just More Motivation To My Soul!:]
Well Thats A Slight Update For Today.
*Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment