Friday, September 4, 2009

Maybe If I Was Simple In The Mind...

Everything Would Be Fine.-Scott MesCudi.

&& At the Moment, My Life's Soundtrack is
a Kaliedoscope of many pieces and fragments of many
sown together to make one beautiful and disastrous sound.
I don't think i Could Call Last night "sleep".
I just couldn't, but i wanted to drift into a sleep and let my body and mind
float away to a dream, or even a nightmare, anything but here.
As the clock ticked i could only make myself close my eyes but my mind was awake.
And my heart and soul filled with uneasiness'The feeling of foreboden disaster,
or foreseen greatness.
Either one to me, makes my heart thunder.
And as my eyes were closed i tried to think of nothing,
but that only led me to think of everything, and anything.
It's dangerous when my mind is let loose to think on it's own,
a mind is a dangerous thing.
And much more dangerous when it's playing with one's heart.
Who knos-Maybe if this happend earlier, or later, it would have been different;
Maybe then would i not have though too much about it, or would have been carless enough
to just let it freely capture my body heart and soul.
But now, in this moment in time, i am much too cautious.
but thats how destiny goes.
Regardless, Even when my thoughts were making me blu,
I closed my eyes with your thought in my mind,
and though it stirred a mixture of emotions,
I felt thats where it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment