even when you don't know they are.
I want to be one of those "people" for someone else also(:
For example, Saul.
This boy is amazing, kinda sad how I met him through my brother though.
They were like best buds, but unlike my brother, he is on the right path. Steady handling his shxt, focused on getting what and where he want to be.
Today, I was stranded at Pick Up Stix wit my friend. We had to get to her house but it was too much of walking distance. Unfortunately her sister was busy and no one wanted to answer our calls. So I look through my contacts and see "Saul". Now, him and I are not "tight" let's just say, it's true I have known him for years but we're not close. But I was like wat the heck, why not? It's worth a try. So I call him and embarrassingly ask him for a ride, surprisingly he said yes. He got there in no time, not even 5 minutes. We had a little talk, and I'm glad to see he's still him. A follower of Christ and still caring about others. How can you not love some one like him?
His kindness inspired me...and while on the way home, I gave a man a quarter for the bus. (:
hey, i just happen to come across your page that read this entry.
ReplyDeleteI would say you are lucky to have someone around like that. I don't think many people do. I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 people in my life that I could think of calling if I was ever in that situation.
Anyways, nice entry. =)