Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wierd dream/quick post.


Kay soo I had a weird yet lovely dream, you'll see/read why. I had to document it b/c I can't forget this...
Well obviously, as dreams go, I can never quite remember how they start. But the thing was, I was going to get married, to some guy a had barely met. Veryyy wierd, cause everyone knows I would never do that, I think? LOL well the thing was I didn't love this man. What irritated me the most about my dream is that I never spoke up, I never apposed to the marriage even though I didn't agree with it. I can't figure out why I was so mute in that dream, it still irritates me, because I'm definitely one to speak up about something if i'm not okay with it. Well I was just going along with foolishly with the marriage. Wedding day comes, and I'm getting ready blah blah blah. I step out of my room and Saul, one of my brother's friends is there. He hugs me, a very long and emotional hug. Then he lets go and just stares at me, I could see some tears forming in his eyes, and there was deeply painful expression in them. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know if I wanted to know what was wrong. I'd had a crush on him for the longest, but we have our differences, and I couldn't imagine things working out. But what he said, damn, no wonder it was in a dream. He told me he loved me. Straight out, no subliminals. I couldn't help but start crying also, I didn't even care about the make up running. I couldn't say anything, I could only let my silence and tears talk for me. I could only wish he would interpret them as my way of telling him I loved him also and wished I could be with him. It was a prolonged silence, but it was a comfortable silence. Our souls were conversing and our bodies were just mere spectators; hosts. Our eyes were locked and only we could understand the language formed by them. He steps in closer to me, he grabs my face, leans in, and kisses me. It was a tender yet warm kiss. It was gentle yet passionate. It was perfect. Make note, we have not spoken one word, but we knew. We knew that we had to flee. Walk away from an option that we both knew would not make us happy...But that was it. I woke up, and though I woke up happy. I got up sad. Because it was only a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment