Well, it's not like it's a set layout that I can physically refer to, but I do have an idea of where I'd like to set out to. Like nothing in life, it's obviously not set in stone, but it has been drawn out on paper a couple times, give or take a few details.
The future though, the future is still non-existent, the only thing that is for sure is my past and my present. I turn my back to the future, and face my past,and flourish in my present, because even if i'm not sure what stands behind me, I can look to what's before me.
Anyways, the unknown always excited me. And my life, my life is beautiful, I have truly been blessed with times of happiness and pain, and they have been vivid. I am thankful for all of them.
That being said, i'm ready, Let the times keep rolling and let life keep living. I know it's going to be a splendid ride...Dashing!
&SWAGGMEOUT!;;
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment