but i can't figure out exactly how to say it.
mmm, wierd last night. was an awesome night.
haha talked to my hmmm, "on my level/game" friend.
he's soo controversial. but it seems i can see myself in him.
b/c i love being missunderstood, and he's SO missunderstood.
I told him that (not trying to be stereotypical or racist/discriminant) well, mostly a lot of the black guys i kno seem to be very cocky ,if not, "confident". of course though he told me i was racist and was mean. big news. it seems to have turned into a routine where he tells me i'm mean wenever i talk to him. obviously he was just kidding.*yay* lol. well, in response to my comment he told me the reason he was soo cocky was because he "needed" to be. Because that allows him to not let girls walk all over him. haha. Well;
-This was in my drafts...I want to date it back to '09 but I can't find the date I wrote this.
No comments:
Post a Comment