Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4four4

Dang.! yooh can't be serious right now? Four dayz have passed since my new year of two thousand and nine, bleehh.
Honestly, i wasn't that excited. ha. there wasn't even much of a countdown.
I just went along with the hooray.
wasn't it just yesterday when i did this? oh nahh i'm kiddin it was a year.
wow, is really wat i can say. I've breathed in 365 more dayz, and i'm about to takkle that equal amount once again.
I aploggize to yooh my 2008, Looking at it i wasn't soo nice to yooh.
Lookin back at yooh i could have done more than i did.
I could have made yooh my favorite, my special one.
Just like your sisterz and brottherz, couzins and relativez; your all gone and i've realized i've lost.
Damn; Time iz a cruel friend.
Time? wtf is it.
it runs my life.
wakin up at a certain Time. Rushing to get ready hopefully making it on time.
Working till the time comes when i can go back home.
Every second passing by adding up to a minute adding up to an hour adding up to dayz
equaling to months together making years, broken down into time.
Oh wait hold on i'm breathless, nah sorry therz no Time outz.
I can stop but my clock keeps running. taunting me along the way.
And all the time i've waisted that has kept on running up ahead of me;
I try to catch up to it; until i realize i'll never get it back.
I stop in my tracks and look at the what else i've lost tryin to catch wat was
already out of my grasp.
dang. Wat a cruel friend.
And yet your still so precious yet your still so important to me.
I would take yooh back everysingle time.
And not hesitate at all.
Because i need yooh; Not all the money in the world can buy me just one more
second of yooh.
And here we go back to some guy paying me for MY time.
Dang this isshh is ironic. how i
wish i could just live my life without my needs.
with just doing wat i want, without a care in the world.
But i kno it's an impossible wish because my needs are my needs.
i NEed to breathe i NEed to eat.
And how can i know wat i want if it's not wat i need?
It's a LoveHate relationship.
And i never said yes, and i was never asked a question.
well Hello there two thousand nine.
goodbye ohh eight.



No comments:

Post a Comment