"the hot ones? haha u mean the ones thinkin dey a box of red hots. the taste goes out fast, like a piecegum. real talk."
well the mighty person I have to thank for this quote is Mr.Williams. Tre Williams that is. Better known as iJive. He's seriously one of the dopest kats i've met. studying graffic designing; which also i have to give credit to him for my banner. Which he gave effect to, might i also add: in no more than 5 minutes. He's one confident kidd. haha. At times he might seem cocky but it's just "confidence" he says. it's kool I ain't mad at ya. do ya thang boy! I kno ur gonna go places. Well you've made an impact in my life and just felt damn generous and decided to write about you. haha. Which i'm pretty sure i'll be doing alot of. considering your always giving me something to talk about. Much love. And take care.
*dueces*
No comments:
Post a Comment