Tuesday, October 20, 2009

If A Freak Gets Freaky,

Then Freaky i'ma get,
Love you Like You Never Been Loved Like This...
&& My Phone Go-Ringa Ringa Ling Ling Ringa Ling.-B.E.P

_Fck Booty Calls.
Sex, in itself, is amazing.
Beautiful even.
Second to a Woman giving birth.
The process of the creation of life.
I'm just amazed at how people view it as something so insignificant.
It shouldn't be with someone you meet and that night go for it.
It should be given its required time.
I believe it SHOULD be with someone you trust & Love.
Yeah, i said it, Love.
It's also amazing how that word seems to scare some people.
Or bring up mixed emotions.
Perplexing how numerous people live with the motto "Fuck Love".
Really? I refuse to accept the fact those people really DONT WANT to be loved.
I'm not blaming or judging them, i just have HOPE for them.
Yes, unfortunately we all have gone through dissapointing situations,
but i refuse to allow those people who failed me keep me from allowing
sucha beautiful and difficult to find emotion get to me.
Nor am i the type to search for it either.
Just allow it to find me,
but once it DOES find me i'm not going to ignore it,
i will welcome it into my life.
Regardless if it's for a lifetime or few moments.

+Ringaling. Lee Daniel-*sigh.
If love were a dance,
he has all the right moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment