Monday, October 26, 2009

Mind if We Walked Together?

You don't have to talk if you don't want to, I promise.
you don't even have to look at me.
Let's just walk side by side.
The sound of our footsteps in harmony with each other,
sound so right.
We don't have to start out right, as long as you come correct.
Let's just walk together.
You start there, and i start here, step by step our paths draw near.
The road keeps winding, twisting and turning.
Sometimes smooth and sometimes rough.
It looks so long, I start running.
A race to the finish line-If you win, I'm yours.
If I win, Your mine.
A pebble on the road. I trip. I fall.
It's All over. I lost. You won.
But you stop and pick me up. You take care of it all.
I too-Wouldn't finish without you.
How bout we slow down a bit now?
Let's just walk together.
Because Fast lane tends to lead to fast Pain.
Mile by Mile. Step by step.
Together, Let's walk.
Don't ask me where i'm going.
The destination i quite don't know.
Wait, I know. Where am I going? I'm going with you.
So Let's just walk together.




*Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment