Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are You Scared...Just a Little Bit?

To Fall In Love?
Honestly, Yes.
Just a Little Bit.
But then I build Courage.
It's not that i'm expecting You to be perfect,
or expecting you to make the love fairytales all real.
Quite Frankly, i've given up on expectations.
The only thing I cling to is: Faith & Hope.
Hope can uprise the simplest Faith.
And Faith can produce Miracles.
Don't feel like You're all alone on this one.
I understand your fear.
But if you must know something,
know this:
I have faith that our joining of paths was not simply just 'Luck'.
I truly believe that it was destiny,
and as destiny goes we never know wat it may bring next.
But i trust you and am willing to take the risk with you,
if you make the effort to work things out,
I will do watever it takes to work this out too.
&& at the end of the day, if ends did not meet,
then it was simply not meant to be.
So If you move for me, Then I'll Move For You.


"That's just it. I don't know that Paolo's the love of my life, but I've decided to give him the chance to be. Maybe true love is a decision. You know, a decision to take a chance with somebody. To give to somebody. Without worrying wether they'll give anything back. Or if they're gonna hurt you, or if they really are the one. Maybe love isn't something that happens to you. Maybe it's something you have to choose. "
-Love and Other Disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment