Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I mean, i wasn't around during the 80's

But seems the 80's era of hip-hop was More Better.

"When Hip-Hop was about talking about something,
when studied masters taught eager listeners how to get their hustle on.
When being innovative ranked higher on the totem pole than whose mold you were rocking as your won.
" -The Source.

&& that's fact. Music is definitely too much talk about "Money to blow" and "gettin' Bitches". Recently checked out one of PhyOuttaMind's Posts, definitely funny-this video i saw-but what they said caught my curiosity.
they mentioned how to kno if you're successful it's how many "bitches" you get, or who recognizes you. I mean really? You're pursuing a Musical career, b/c you wanna get "Hoes"?
Or you want to be known?
What about the part where music sent a mesage? Where it inspired people.
Idk.
But i DO have to say, big Ups to Pitbull. He for sure brought my mood up.

"'I'm not trying to spend the most Money' he says justifying his obvious breech of the unwritten rapper code concerning the flaunting of wealth. 'I'm trying to be the happiest'"

P.s Did you notice the CD and Commentary in this? Jane Scheffer-i think that's how you spell it-writing. wth? English is definitely influencing me. Who Woulda known.

No comments:

Post a Comment