Friday, November 26, 2010

A little help is always appreciated,

but I can handle my own.
^remember that.

So On tuesday I bought A jacket from the Irvine spectrum but my idiot self got the wrong size?!
I know, how stupid.
Welp, I didn't notice until I got home. So there I was trying to find a ride to the Spectrum, but everyone was working the next day.
But being the determined individual that I am, I decided to look up how to get there on public transportation, THE BUS!
*dun dun dun*
Turns out I only needed to take one bus, and it would take me an approximated hour to get there.
"hmm, not too bad" I thought to myself.
Wednesday morning hits, I get on the bus, sit for an hour, get off, walk to Metropark, exchange my jacket, buy some other minor items, walk back to the bus stop, wait for an ETERNITY, get on the bus, sit another hour, get off, walk to the bank, walk home. Success.
Yeah, it kinda was a hassle, but then again I like being by my lonesome on bus rides, IDK it gives me thinking time.
Moral of the story is, I get shit done. Period.
I don't need anyone's aid, of course a hand here and there always makes things easier. But I've always enjoyed a challenge.

_peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment