Friday, November 12, 2010

Now I'm at that point where I look in the mirror,


and I don't cringe at what I see. I actually see this beautiful young lady...a "facking stallion!"(lol) So why is that when I want to thank you for helping me-You leave? I mean...you were already kinda on hiatus, we had agreed on that. So when I received your angry message-I mean your "non angry/chill" message-I was honestly disappointed. I thought you'd decided to come back and save me, because today I was having a pretty shitty day. But our "conversation" just brought it to a lower low-the thing that sucks the most? You're too full of pride, and that pride of yours, it's contagious. So just how you don't let anything slip and how you don't forget anything-I kinda feel like doing so myself. But i'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling pretty fuckin' thug right now. I'm not really one to point the middle finger in the air at the world-I just turn my back to it. Tonight though, the air has something different to it. It's like a dose of necessary change is drifting through, and i'm breathing it all in. Relieving stress as it permeates through my lungs. I couldn't be more ready. I know that tonight-after tonight-somethings gonna be different. It's a life-changing night, and all I really have to do is sit here and blog listen to music, then go to sleep and wait. I knew my patience was virtuous.
Sincerely,
Ali-kat/Ali.geezy(watever the fuck makes you wet)

No comments:

Post a Comment