Random quote to start it off right? Haha just listening to Stereo Love-Edward Maya ft. Alicia
Well to be honest, I don't have much to say but to state the simple fact that I don't have much of anything to write. If there's on place I'm most comfortable doing that is here, blogspot. Maybe it's the fact that mostly anyone who's anyone doesn't come and read my blog. It's kinda comforting knowing I can express myself Publicly-privately. It helps me to not only think my thoughts, but the act of typing them and then re-reading them is kinda relaxing, very. Studying for AP testing, currently, non-existent. I've gotten soooo lazy lately. I'm not proud of it, but I can no longer deny it. I should probably hop off of this. I will, no worries. On another note, I've felt a change inside of me. I feel distant. Like a part of me is distant, but it's not that i'm distant to myself. That, which I have been asking for, for so long, seems to finally be in route to begin, or rather, to end. It kinda scares me to be writing that, What if it's not true? But even more, what if it is true? Is it even possible, it definitely is not imaginable...but I can feel it. Will it leave my body slowly, or will it hit me with its sudden absence? Will I miss it? it's kinda scary. But is fear any better than the pain? I'll have to find out for myself.
&swaggmeouttt.
-A
P.s I've been trying to establish a signature...so far the above created^ is what's happening. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment