Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vous me manquez.

I sure have. Lagging much? Very. I'm not going to promise anything this time, posts will be sporadic, that is for sure. I'm just wondering out loud here.
But let me just add a quote here from a book i'm reading The Assault by harry Mulisch.

"But nothing exists in the future; it is empty; one might die at any minute..Whereas it is the past that is visible, stored in the memory"

I like this quote; it's is so true.
Many say: I'm looking towards the future. What future? There is no future, yet. It's all just empty space. It makes much more sense to say you're looking at your past and ready to pave into the future, because if you face your future, you're facing an empty void.
Anyways i'm running out of time...class in 10 minutes.


&Swagg me out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment