And yet again this person remains a big part of my life. I wish I could say I hated that, that I hated he's still so important to me, that I could write about someone else on here for a change, but in reality that's not completely true. Yes, of course sometimes it irritates me, a lot. It's been a little over three years since I met him, and since then he's had a special place in my heart. Sometimes I wonder how much longer he'll occupy a living space in my head rent-free. There was a time where I had convince myself he was no longer, but if I'm going to be true to myself, the truth is I was lying to myself. I still thought about him yes, but no, it's not like I was suffering. I was just in limbo, living life steady. Unfortunately, in that time I didn't meet anyone new. A fresh face to occupy his place in my head. So it was rather easy that I accepted him back into my life, willingly--urgently. And here we are kids, closing the gap on 2011, how weird is that? it seems almost too quick, like I need some more time. All in all, it was very full of surprises. It was not filled with tears though, and I am proud of that. Not a tear was shed from my eye this year, and I feel strong because of that. Some anger was let loose--yes--but I'd rather be mad then sad. And now, I am ready to welcome 2012, I can already feel it will be a wonderful year, full of many new beginnings and though I do no want to think about them, I know it will be filled with a few endings as well. But oh well, that is life. Besides, I was never known as a coward. I have not a clue what it will be like, or how much longer he will remain present. How much longer I will remain here. Because if God wills it, I would very much love to go to New York, I am quite ready for something new. California will always be here, waiting for me.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Welp, the year is coming to an end...again.
And yet again this person remains a big part of my life. I wish I could say I hated that, that I hated he's still so important to me, that I could write about someone else on here for a change, but in reality that's not completely true. Yes, of course sometimes it irritates me, a lot. It's been a little over three years since I met him, and since then he's had a special place in my heart. Sometimes I wonder how much longer he'll occupy a living space in my head rent-free. There was a time where I had convince myself he was no longer, but if I'm going to be true to myself, the truth is I was lying to myself. I still thought about him yes, but no, it's not like I was suffering. I was just in limbo, living life steady. Unfortunately, in that time I didn't meet anyone new. A fresh face to occupy his place in my head. So it was rather easy that I accepted him back into my life, willingly--urgently. And here we are kids, closing the gap on 2011, how weird is that? it seems almost too quick, like I need some more time. All in all, it was very full of surprises. It was not filled with tears though, and I am proud of that. Not a tear was shed from my eye this year, and I feel strong because of that. Some anger was let loose--yes--but I'd rather be mad then sad. And now, I am ready to welcome 2012, I can already feel it will be a wonderful year, full of many new beginnings and though I do no want to think about them, I know it will be filled with a few endings as well. But oh well, that is life. Besides, I was never known as a coward. I have not a clue what it will be like, or how much longer he will remain present. How much longer I will remain here. Because if God wills it, I would very much love to go to New York, I am quite ready for something new. California will always be here, waiting for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment