Sunday, November 1, 2015

This is really it.

It definitely feels like it this time. 
The other times we've kinda said it was over, but I could feel it wasn't the last time. 
This time, we both understood. 
We can't keep repeating this cycle. 
We both tired each other out. 
I could put the blame on you. 
But, it wasn't just you. 
I'm still not over it, but that's not something I can control. 
I can't get over it, while i'm with you. 
So we go our separate ways, and we hope the best for each other. 
It was lovely while it lasted. It really was. 
I learned how it feels like to truly love someone. 
But I also realized that someone can love you so right, yet so wrong. 
It's a never ending paradox, this thing called love. 
I truly hope the best for you. 
And I hope that you continue to see your potential. 
You can do it. All of it. 
Everything you ever wanted is at your fingertips. 
Continue to grow, stay humble.
That's all I'll say for now. 
I could write about it for days...
well I could write about you for years. 
The proof of that is in this blog. 
It's always been about you. 
Today I let that go. 
Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment