Kay, I honestly don't even know how to start this... So I'll just say that this is all JUST a dream.
A very wierd dream... :-?Let's makes this short and sweet. So in my dream i'm at school and suddenly Judy (B.K.A Jay KV) shows up with one of her boy friends...Idk this dream didn't make any sense, so it shouldn't make any sense to you , but I have to get it out. She starts teasing my friend how my friend wants kiss HER friend and how she wants to kiss her too...so they're just teasing each other. But then I say nahh you're only saying that cause YOU wanna kiss her.
Well idk the details are getting pretty blurry right now trying to remember them all...but one thing leads to the other, and I end up kissing Jay!*gasp*....the most surprising thing is...I Liked It.(in my dream)
LOL? It's not like the whole mood of this dream was in any way sexual, it was affectionate, you kno?! Idk If it makes sense, but it didn't feel like "porn video" type. It was just me kissing a girl. It's just weird cause i've NEVER dreamt this kind of thing before.
Especially with someone I only know via cyberspace.
I'm not saying i'm disgusted, heavens no, cause actually I find Jay to be verry attractive, she's a cutie(:
But it's just...I'm not bisexual or lesbian, i'm not even curious. I know i'm straight.
Well idk the details are getting pretty blurry right now trying to remember them all...but one thing leads to the other, and I end up kissing Jay!*gasp*....the most surprising thing is...I Liked It.(in my dream)
LOL? It's not like the whole mood of this dream was in any way sexual, it was affectionate, you kno?! Idk If it makes sense, but it didn't feel like "porn video" type. It was just me kissing a girl. It's just weird cause i've NEVER dreamt this kind of thing before.
Especially with someone I only know via cyberspace.
I'm not saying i'm disgusted, heavens no, cause actually I find Jay to be verry attractive, she's a cutie(:
But it's just...I'm not bisexual or lesbian, i'm not even curious. I know i'm straight.
Err...it was all a dream Ali.G, but sometimes dreams can become reality...hehe,just kidding!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by*