Saturday, May 29, 2010

You are the Prototype

*Disclaimer:Title is just random
I've been kinda bussy lately, hence the lack of posts. But it's memorial day weekend and I'm ready for this(:
Haha, I better make Bank this weekend!!
Well I've just had this section of Travie's interview on my mind, and I just had to get it out to the public. Because It's oh so true, it's actually quite funny and complicated. This idea of being
selfish, being too selfish yeah YOU might be happy but you might hurt others, but not being selfish enough well then sometimes you're not the happy one, everyone else is. In my opinion, you need a little bit of selfishness. The hard part is knowing when you're at an equilibrium.

"Baby I’m a blur…… So i’ve had a little time on my hands lately.
There is no instruction manual to this lifestyle, the road, the cameras, the press(good or bad), the expectations, the pressure, it’s enough to make an ox buckle at the knees mid-charge. I’ve always rolled with the punches, I’m throwing them now. If it means anything , any of this, just don’t be selfish, live for yourself but know your life is directly connected and important to anyone who loves or cares for you, I can count with 2 hands how many friends i’ve lost to drugs, I don’t want to start using toes."
-(Via Travie McCoy)


Drake-Miss Me

No comments:

Post a Comment