I don't feel like sayin' "Goodbye".
Cause in reality-things won't be quite different tommorow.
Only thing that would trully have changed is the date.
(+1] on the year. ['10]
Oh ten.
Maybe just the fact that i work tommorow is still gettin' me.
Haha, but nontheless I AM happy and very thankful to have been given
another year of Life.
Whether i truly lived it or not--that's my mistake.
It's still get's me how some people don't or wont have a nice dinner or friends to welcome the new year in.
So all my wishes and prayers go to those who might feel lonely tonight.
To the homeless person I saw out on the street today--picking out cans from the trashcan.
To those who don't feel loved.
To those who walk through life feeling unnoticed.
I do notice you--i may be too coward to approach you--but You're in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless You.
'Hello tommorow'-Tony Park.
*peace.
P.S oh yehh this might very well be my last post of the year,*sniff*sniff&tear.
How wonderful and much more interesting my year has been.
Now if you'll excuse me--i think i'd like to go through some of my older posts =]
Aw, this post is very sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years to you, my Ali-kat.