Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Soul is born knowing,
The Heart is born searching,
and The Body is born dead.


And it seems in this lifetime happyness can't be measured but only enjoyed,
with its brief moments when it is present.
At least that seems to be the theme in my story.
It's for those brief moments when my dead body is sparked to life,
and just like the body can't quite run on pure sugar;
My soul chooses to not run souly on happyness.
Because it's sadly gotten used to the healin' process that goes
with sadness and pain and such.
'Porque Much Miel Empalaga'
Because it foolishly believes that the more it endures,
the easier it will get;
but that's false adverstisement, even I know that.
It never get's easier, recovering from this dissapointment, this revival of faithlessness.
But stupid is as stupid does, which is why I'd call my heart stupid, foolish, idiot.
I hate you, Your ignorance, it is so bliss.
The weakness; amusing to those who view.
But i'm done with the pity, these words, these words, are merely that.
Just words. Words can probably make something sound higher than it is,
but let's be real here,
they could NEVER replace actions.
Or lack of them.
Sadly they are not in style this season.
Good thing I don't follow trends.
soo i sayy FxCK YOU.
FUCKiTYY FUCK.
haha that felt good.
My heart longs a visit to Westminster, where it belongs.
Where the eye feasts on asian delicacies ;)
But despite it being that season, foolishly faithful as I am, there will be no jingles...bells. So ignorant you are,You.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. "And it seems in this lifetime happyness can't be measured but only enjoyed,
    with its brief moments when it is present."

    Only because when you are happy ALL the time, you fail to appreciate it, you know? But always look at the bright side cuz you really cant go anywhere BUT up when you're down :)


    "Because it foolishly believes that the more it endures, the easier it will get;
    but that's false adverstisement, even I know that.It never get's easier, recovering from this dissapointment, this revival of faithlessness."

    Thing is too, I don't think it gets easier, but the things you endure make you stronger, and though the disappointment may spark faithlessness and loss of trust, I think faith itself in something bigger than you and I should keep you hopeful.


    But I'm not gonna keep responding to lines cuz I could really do it for every line...I feel this piece alot tho! Keep your head up love, and hope you have a wonderful and merry christmas with your family and loved ones:)


    P.S. I loved this phrase "foolishly faithful as I am" LOL (sorry for the loooong comment, dont think im crazy, just have a lot to say lol)

    ReplyDelete