Monday, December 14, 2009

What Would Jesus Buy?

-He wouldn't buy anything.

+so i'm watching this show on the Sundance chanel,
and i can't help but agree w/ wat it has to say.
We're so into shopping, it can actually be clinically proven to be addicted to it.
"I don't care if i go broke,
it's for my babies and i'm gettin' it for them"

wow, really?
whoaaaa. I kno i like to shop, i plead guilty.
but at least i'm not at the point where i'm in debt, yet.
But honestly I have a problem.
So this christmas, I will pledge to not be consumed by all the propaganda.
Cause we may THINK we're consumers,
when really we are being consumed.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah, I'm definitely in need of some retail therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cause we may THINK we're consumers,
    when really we are being consumed."


    OMG, girl this is so true!
    I actually had a convo about this with a homie...smh at us. Lol

    I'm guilty too!

    ReplyDelete