Monday, December 28, 2009

Breathe In-

& let it out.
Hold my hand and close your eyes.
let me kiss you to the sky,
While I orbit through your mind like satellites.
-Audio Push.

*Well yeah I can't say this wasn't comin'
funny how I felt it comin'.
The feeling i'm feelin' isn't what I thought I would.
If anything i'm kinda dissapointed with how I feel,
i don't think i SHOULD be feeling like this,
maybe it's because deep down in my head-
I was prepared for this.
It's just my ears weren't as focused.
Just ignoring the tones in the voice.
But yeah, I can honestly say i'm okay.
If anything, I'd say i'm Blank.
It's better than total dissapointment and pain i'd say.
New Year-Same shit.
Things are still the same- So we say.
Don't worry i'm not mad, sorry if that's what my appearance suggested.
But honestly i'm fine-i knew it was coming.
Silly me to avoid it is all.
But what's been needed to say is said. So now let's live on.
I can't move on-Sorry-not quite yet.
I'll move on when the destined time comes,
but right now, at this stage in the play,
I'll decide to take that risk.
So you can mark those words,
and tell me it's my fault later on.


*peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment