Is where I be!
Well its where I've been for the past three days and two nites.
That qualifies me as a resident rightt?
Like I said in previous post 'twas no jingless.
-duhh, of course tht's a codeword for something else.
But I'm pretty sure if u think about it and rhyme it w/ somtin u'll figure it out quite easily 'tis not too difficult.
Well yeah I saw Quest Crew
*they're fxckkinn amazing!!!
Its one thing to see them on the TV screen but its another to see them live.
Oh yeah I'm done xmas shoppin.
One thing I did notice,
$it's a lot easier for me to spend a sum of money on other ppl.then it is to do so for myself. I don't even hesitate to purchase something for others, but when its for me, I'm like 'idk Ali; you sure about this? Don't be caught up with materrials now.'
Eghh idk-im still debating whether that's an up or a minus.
But yeah blogging a mobile device aint tht easym
Youty dee thatV
OHHHHH!
And for JUlianne.
(Sorry if I spellt ur nme wrong)
Nahh I deff. appreciate ur insight.
I love defferent views and opinions.
It definitley nocks me off my pity horse.
It's a reality check like
"Knock it off silly, ur trippin out bout something so minor-it's called Life"$
And I wish you a veryy merry christmas and a splendid new year!!god bless you and ur fanily.
*peace
No comments:
Post a Comment