Thursday, December 3, 2009

I don't want to Fall In Love.

Because it seems everyime someone falls in love, It's with the wrong person.
Allowing myself to Fall in love w/ someone, idk I'd like to think of myself as a stronger character,
then to just allow some silly tingly feeling in my stomach to make judgement for me.
Fall-thats such a weak verb, so unwilling.
By Accident.

Eggh, if i'm ever In Love, Idk maybe I'd just like to fool myself into believing
I can somehow manage to Step into it or
maybe even glide.
Fly- that'd be surreal.




*Peace.

4 comments:

  1. I don't do falls. Or love.
    Leave that to those dependent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree ... the word fall makes it seem so involuntary like you didn't have a choice lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JAY KV: that's cause you's a Bad Bxtch. Mhm wouldn't we all like to be like you. I kno I would, but it's not my choice to be part human, i have weaknesses:/

    @hippiechickkk:Exactly!lol.

    @brittkchancellor:No Spamming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ no spamming.

    I didn't have a choice. Get effed over real bad and you'll end up with the same mentality as me.

    All good though. No pain, no gain. ;)

    ReplyDelete