So the cat catches the mouse but then gets bored cause mouse is scared shttless and don't move.
Cat let's go of the mouse, mouse runs off, cat catches mouse, bored, let go , catch again.
& repeat.
So when does the point where either the cat just let's go or eats it come?
-I honestly think that's how some people's emotional mentality.
They "Let go" of someone but once they realize this person seems to move one they try to "Catch" them again.
Cause once they have that person-they're there-and havin' someone there all the time is sometimes a bit boring to some.
I'm not judgin' or pointing fingers cause i plead guilty to this action.
Sometimes that foolish security one has to think that someone will just always be there is wat becomes one's downfall.
I honestly don't kno where i'm going with this-thought just popped in my head.
I guess point is i need to reflect and figure out wether i'm appreciating the people who surround me enough.
wow!
ReplyDeletei agree :)
i don't really like the same people being around me too often.
not even my friends!
i get bored ...
i'm like, "alright, time to hang out with someone new" lol
i especially treat guys like crap sometimes bc they're so interchangeable to me.
but you're right.
we should appreciate the time we have with the ones we love.
& even the ones we're just getting to know ... :)
-Sunshineee :)
TRUE. I've done that a couple times, myself. It's selfish, but easily tempting. We all need to reflect. /:
ReplyDeleteI tagged your blog. :)