-Daniel "Cloud" Campos, that is ♥
So I saw the "did it again" vid by Shakira, and was soo intrigued by this male dancer in it;
I just had to google him.
It took me longer than I anticipated to find out who he was.
But turns out he's a bboy, so far as I kno-He's filipino and caucasian.
Damn, why must i always be attracted to Filipino men/women.?
I just think they're sooo damn attractive(:
Turns out he has a sense of humor too, even better!
So I saw the "did it again" vid by Shakira, and was soo intrigued by this male dancer in it;
I just had to google him.
It took me longer than I anticipated to find out who he was.
But turns out he's a bboy, so far as I kno-He's filipino and caucasian.
Damn, why must i always be attracted to Filipino men/women.?
I just think they're sooo damn attractive(:
Turns out he has a sense of humor too, even better!
&& to check him out in action.*sigh.
-_-
VVVVVVVVVV
No comments:
Post a Comment