Why do I always gotta say the stupidest things?
Little sarcastic remarks?
Which I obviously don't mean--Yet I say them as if I did.
Only thing that comes to mind is: Fear.
Yes, sadly that's the lamest excuse I can come up with.
Never in my mind did I imagine I would be able to trust in a human being as much as I do now.
Truthfully believe, without a doubt, that although risk never dissapears I felt soo secure, so brave and confident to take that risk.
And walk with my head up in the air.
That as faithful as I am, he's as equally faithful, if not more.
But this great security and confidence is what scares me the most, because if I have so much faith in one person and truly believe in them.
Then the odds are against me, because things are never what they seem.
And I guess i'm foolishly awaiting when the time of dissapointment comes, how silly, when I honestly believe it won't.
Yet I act in such a manner as to prepare myself for the downfall.
Why can't I truly open up and submerge myself into acceptance that I can relax, because my faith is telling me that's it ok.
Yet my instinct decides to disagree?
Why can't I be stonger?
Oh yeah member that "Love, peace, skeet, cheese" Tee?
Guess what?!
They got a Hoodie out too(:
Check it out.
Let Him Go-Audio Push
Song found thanks to Olly.
BombAzzBeats.
(Link on side bar->)
:]
Song found thanks to Olly.
BombAzzBeats.
(Link on side bar->)
:]
Aww babe, I understand where you're coming from with the anxiety and hesitation that makes you wait for the "bad" to come...
ReplyDeleteBut honestly, please try not to think as if something bad will happen because it'll only take away from the good that is present now...
Personally, I did the same & my relationship just ended, and if I could do something over, I would fully cherish every single good moment I had with him because if I did, I wouldn't be so sad about them being gone now.
Stay up babe :)