Life is Fragile-Handle with Prayer<3
&that's pretty much where I get my strength from now in days.
That's pretty much where I should have gone all along.
I can't explain how Greatt it feels;
to just let it all out. It's an inexplicable feeling.
I just feelss-Peacefull; on top of the world.
That no matter how Shxtty life can feel right now;
it's ok.
Because it will get better. Being hopeful for the better.
Just letting go of that sick habit of trying to control everything and fixing it.
Beggining to accept how things sometimes play out.
Courage--I think it takes Courage to be hopeful&faithful.
Because there's no guarantee that everything will be perfectly fine.
Sure, of course, there's a risk of dissapointment.
But somehow it's like being in the eye of the hurricane.
I can see all this disaster in the world. On Earth.
But I don't feel overwhelmed by it.
I feel at peace.
And I haven't felt like that in a long while.
Just...Let it go.
*peace
"Just letting go of that sick habit of trying to control everything and fixing it."
ReplyDeleteI needa get back to that...slowly.
Thank you boo, I'm trying :)