Monday, January 11, 2010

No Sexting.

So 'Till Wednesday it is.



"& She even has her own song"



Bahaha(;



Anyways umm yeah^^ it's not intended for you to understand.



I've been awarded none other than, an award.Teehee.
Awarded by Jay->http://wtfreads.blogspot.com/<-clickity-click.
Merci//Gracias//Gratzi//Thanks//(:
So let's see if i can do this right.
Rule is 7 Confessions then pass it on to 7 lucky duckies.
1. Guys of Black or Asian/Pacific Islander ethnicity grab my attention--Like you wouldn't kno.
2. I dance in the shower. (oh yes, full on reject gets poppin...booty shakin' and all)
3. I like being home alone.
4. I Purchase dope kicks--but I only wear them semi-annually.*bad habit.
5. I'm a horrriblee MC;;Recorded a track just ONCE and was convinced the rapper life is not for me. I press skip everytime that joint plays on my iTunes.
6. I tend to be drawn to Cocky people.
7. I haven't tested yet--but I think i'm lactose intolerant.
Kno yo'selfs out :D
Oh yes--bout my title:

I found this song thanks to: Olly >_<

2 comments:

  1. you are far too kind. thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I dance in the shower too. >.>
    I love being home.
    I work in a dope ass kicks store. Does that count? Haha.

    And that song's mad bomb.

    ReplyDelete