Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm Ruthless.




Ruthless(Adj.)-without pity or compassion; cruel; merciless: a ruthless tyrant.
Haha? WTF cuh?
Mhmm, Ali=Ruthless.
^The Above Statement is F a l s e;; As you all would agree.
But nahh Fckk it. I'm not gonna stress about this obviously.
But wat i WILL stress about is the fact that
I did NOT find even at least ONE cute dress.!!
shite. >:/
Party' this saturday.Well not today, but the next, i guess.
On a good note; I did find some cute jeans(:
Still;;
Mission impossible #1: Find a dress Before thursday.
&& oh yes. Umm yeah i've never been too fond of tats' right?
Yehh sure if you got one nd it looks pretty sick. woopie.
But damn the above pictures:
-_-
Whoaaa.'
P.s. Just out of curiosity: Does anyone know how it feel like ta kiss someone wit a lip piecing?
I've never experience such a thing. So yehh. Info would be appreciated.
;)
*PeaCe.


No comments:

Post a Comment