April Fools is this Thursday!
Unfortunately, I have not come up w/ a prank yet =/
I need some help.
Any prank/joke suggestions?
I love messin' around...but when's the point of takin' it too far?
Because, yes, there is such a thing as Too Far.
So if You have any suggestions PLEASE send 'em my way.
You can reply as a comment or if not just send me an AIM--->
Screen name on right side of this screen.
But please give me something...cause lately i've been feeling lonely =/
what? my followers don't love me anymore? :,[
P.S. Oh BTW; That line did NOT make any sense at all...talkin' bout bras and panties. LMAO.
(insider; don't mind me)
=]
Gahh I really hate having to fill-in those captcha things.
ReplyDeleteBut I Hate SPAM even MORE!^^^^^^^
I really don't want to have to enable those capcha things...but if the spamming continues,I must take action.