Saddest words I've heard thus far. Because to me, that just proves you allow other peoples opinions and hearsay affect our personal relationship.
Who else would know what WE have, then ourselves?
Is it that you don't trust what we have, or at least had?
How is it that You can tell me that my Fiesty personality and Mean attitude is what draws you to me, then contradict yourself by telling me It's too much?
That's one of the main things I loved about you, you could take my jokes and sarcastic remarks, because you understood they weren't literal.
But I guess you really didn't understand.
Just like I, you were built with a hard exterior.
"Hands down, I'm too proud for love,
But with eyes shut...It's you I'm thinking of..."
But what do you care? It always seems like i'm the only one that does care.
How can you agree with me that words are reflected by actions, when I've yet to see your actions?
That's one of your biggest downfalls, You're filled with too much pride.
Prideful You are.
I know that's a positive thing to have, but when it's in excess amount, it sometimes causes problems.
I know i'm prideful, but I can at least recognize and admit when i'm wrong.
Because I have some news for you: You Are Not Always Right.
&& It's ok to be wrong.
When someone let's You down, don't give up on them. Don't let Them down either.
Because if there's one thing i've learned in the short existence I have, You can never go wrong, when you do right.
So even though You might view that as a weakness, I'll still be by your side, maybe quietly, and unnoticed, but i'll be there.
Whether you like it or not.
When someone dear to you knocks you down, yet you still get up for them, and allow yourself to be stricken by them again, that's courage.
Because I won't allow myself to stoop to your level and allow my slight anger to turn into bitterness, because I don't want the love that I have for you turn into hate, no matter how many times we let each other down.
I know you think what i'm saying are the words of a "con-artist". But if there is anything that you take out of this...anything at all that you dare to believe, Believe this:
I love You
& I know I'm not the first or the only one to say it but You don't know how easily those words flow out of my lips...I used to hesitate when saying them.But now there is no hesitation. Because i know and i do believe they are true.
And I have faith that they are meant to be true.
Yes, it's true; You have hurt me...deeply if i may add...but i have hurt you too.
"Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful."Prov 27:6
& I forgive You, Because I love You.
Damn baby girl, I feel this so much. Idk if it's about a friend or a boy, but either way, I most definitely feel you.
ReplyDeleteIt does take courage and I've learned that I have alot of it. I'm glad I read this, cuz now I'm reaffirmed that I'm not alone.
Stay up babe! :)