I like: The fact, that I actually enjoy goin' to work =]
I don't like: Showing people my weaker sides...E.g: when i'm overly emotional or maudlin, Yes it DOES happen sometimes, rare, but it happens.
I want you to know: that the little spark inside of me, which I felt was dead, is slowly but surely starting to ignite, once again.
I've planned: to start a picture album, but first I plan to get a new camera.
I want to say to someone special: Monica, even though you don't have a blog(which is probably why i'm mentioning you in this) I hope you know this: You are one of the most hidiously heartless people I have ever Met!! Sike! I'm Cudderss...
You are just so Cuddable and lovable...I see you as my little sister, even though ur older...but i'm taller!;P(bahaha) I kno U'll be in my life for a long time to come...I'll make sure of it.
This game is hosted by Toothfairy.
but I jocked off of It's abby's blog (:http://abbyintrouble.blogspot.com/
awww that cute I think i should try that sometime
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new feature on my blog
http://jillz-aa.blogspot.com
Nice spot..be back to visit!
ReplyDelete