Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Insurmountable Stresss...

Haha...NOT.
It's actually kinda wierd how as chaotic as my schedule may be, I need not feel the stress.
It's kind of like i'm indifferent about all of it; careless.
But, I do care, ALOT. Yet, my feelings towards all that's on my "to do list" is brought down to an almost piddling emotion. Because, here you have me blogging my day away, actually on Twitter-Seriously-and I never saw the point in twitter, correction, I still don't see the point, which to all other twitter-freaks is soo axiomatic.
Maybe cause i'm still incredulous to the fact that it WILL get very difficult, and stressful, and VERY fast. Buhh watehhvsss.

Hmm, I think I need a jog. Wait it's too dark out. Plus, it's kinda intimidating to go out alone after that kidnapping/missing person down in San Diego =/
Which on another side note; I tend to talk to myself while jogging, it's not that i'm hearin' voices. It's just...I Talk...to myself while jogging, well on ocassions, more likely than not, I talk to myself throughout the day.
I feel it helps me organize my thoughts. Kinda like someone else is tellin' me them.
Idk...Too wierd?

Vacation to Thailand anyone?

Yess, Pleasseeee.♥

1 comment:

  1. I talk to myself a lot lol
    I usually end up telling my friends to get out of my conversations lol

    ReplyDelete