Monday, March 8, 2010

Secret Admirer?


I'm Dieing to kno who you are!!
Haha....Well this morning my sister was goin to go turn on the car and she screams
"Alicia(my real name), come look wat's outside!"
Well I thought maybe she was freakin' out cause it was pouring outside, so I look out the window...but it's not raining.
So, i go check...
and on my front step there is this HUGE basket of roses!!
On it says: For Alicia.
In the card: "Especially for you Alicia,
Thank you for trusting me. Never change your humbleness or your smile for a bad gesture.
Attn: someone who appreciates you"
I was trippin' out! Tryin' to figure out who it was...and sadly...
i STILL don't know who they're form =/
I just wanna kno...!!


WANTED:
Anonymous deliverer of Roses.
If you have any informartion please contact me:
@Aligeezy


Lol...nahh but really...I'm just soooo curious...


Happy Monday♥


5 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet. Someone recognizes your great personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow my blog and ill follow yours 100% guarantee

    http://hiphopfashionlatest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that is so adorable!
    im lowkey jealous but im happy for you though love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww that freakin cute!...Hope you find out who it is soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i FINALLY found out who it was...a fellow co-worker.
    it's ona total mutual level, nothin' intimate.
    disturbing if it were. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete