Hmm, let's see oh yeah, "Chapulines" which is spanish for grasshoppers.
I personally find them yummy[: (hehe)
But i guess to others it would be strange.
MY BEST FRIEND IS
MY BEST FRIEND IS
I honestly don't like to use the term "best friend", but if there's one person that has been there for the longest, it's Verenice(:
IF I COULD LEAVE IN A DIFFERENT ERA
I think I would live in te 60's.
I LIKE
IF I COULD LEAVE IN A DIFFERENT ERA
I think I would live in te 60's.
I LIKE
to take long walks to the park/beach, it doesn't matter if I'm alone or accompanied.
IF YOU ONLY KNOW ONE THING ABOUT ME,
IT SHOULD BE
yes, sometimes I am mean. Don't take it too personally.
IF YOU ONLY KNOW ONE THING ABOUT ME,
IT SHOULD BE
yes, sometimes I am mean. Don't take it too personally.
MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME
The Host-Stephenie Meyer.
THE ONE BEAUTY PRODUCT
THAT I COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT
My mascara. It's one of my physical features that I most love, so let's makes those babies pop(:
BLOGGING IS
One of the most free ways I can express myself. It allows me to learn about other people and places without the necessity of having to converse or make small talk.
IF I COULD STAR IN A MOVIE WITH ANY
ACTOR / /ACTRESS, I WOULD WANT TO WORK WITH
Alex meraz. He's my favorite werewolf in the twilight pack. Plus he's got a funny side.
ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD
Is being able to forgive freely, without any grudges, it's the sense of a happy conscience.
Grasshoppers??
ReplyDeleteDid you eat them raw or were they roasted? I had this teacher in 6th Grade and he's into outdoor stuff, he eats insects. I remember him telling us that grasshoppers are crunchy. That was really very adventurous of you! :)
I dream of the day that I can fully forgive two people. You are right that it gives you this feeling of happiness, but sometimes it's hard to just forget about the bad stuff that were done to you. You're such a kind-hearted person.
Sweet! I love the blog plz dont stop da kick a** post lol.
ReplyDeleteFollow me pretty plz:
http://handsometoxic.blogspot.com
You would make a good cutie of the day (:
ReplyDeletegood idea(:
email me,,
Dakotatague@gmail.com
@Russ:Well the grasshoppers are actually Roasted. haha so yes, they are actually crunchy. haha.
ReplyDeleteOh my, don't get me wrong, it definitely isn't easy to forgive it is one of the most hardest things to do. But i truly believe that forgiveness is the ultimate sign of Love. It definitely requires alot of effort, I recieve my support from God.
@Toxic:Why thanks love. I checkedd urs out too. Following back(:
@Kodaaaaa: I just finished emailing you. Can't wait to hear back.