Thursday, April 8, 2010

She appeared in the distance,

Like a prayer I had uttered once.
She appeared in my life, like a dream only have remembered.
She entered my heart, stayed a while.
She entered my heart, stayed a while, made the smile, then gone.
Gone from my Life...
Her love was like a burning flame of desire, desire.
Baby just set my body free, make me free to know... how it feels to be loved.



* I fell in love with this song when I heard it on Our Family Wedding.
I actually enjoyed that movie(=
thumbs up.
funny and I could definitely relate to alot of what that couple had to go through.
Sorry lovies if I haven't blogged, but I am enjoying my life soo much.
I am Happy(:
I haven't been able to say that in a while, but I honestly feel at peace with myself and those I love.
But I know that it wasn't just myself that made this happen, I have to thank God.
Every night I prayed to him and asked him for wisdom, so that I could make the decisions that would lead me the right way.
I feel I am on the right path right now.
&& to those that are feeling down, don't give up.
Remember, this mourning phase is just that, a period in your life that you will be able to look back at, and be proud that you held your head up high.

1 comment:

  1. GoD is goood :)
    Don't worry about us Ali, stay happy and enjoy whatever good thing that is. Life is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the song, enjoyed listening to it.

    ReplyDelete