Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I know...

Isn't this amazing.? Well for me it is...cause it's me and Him(:
Yes a picture speaks a million words...it is what it is.
I'm soo coool. Haha, right.


I love it when he smiles
*Yes Lovelies, You Finally met, or at least caught a glimpse, of the charming young fellow I so constantly ramble about on here. LOL. It's true, not all the posts are violets and roses, most likely than not, when he is mentioned it is because times are rocky or blue. But that's because when times are dandy I absorb it all in and just enjoy my time and am thankful for it. But on the night of April 23, 2010 we decided to be conceited and pose for the camera. Mind you, these aren't ALL of them, I'm sure only I, am the one that can go through them and not get bored.(:
hehe, well wat else can I say? Is it not obvious when I'm with him I'm happy? At this point in life...I.Am.Happy. && that's the honest truth.

1 comment:

  1. aww this is cute*
    theres nothin like love....♥

    thanks for following my blog..i'll def return tha favor.

    ReplyDelete