I know You've heard that countless times. But it really is true.
Who doesn't feel good when they receive an unexpected call or text message and even more, an unexpected visit?
It feels freeeeaakin great, You feel special, You feel important. You feel appreciated. You feel Loved.
I sent my freshman french teacher a small letter of appreciation, I got her address because freshman year I gave her a little X-mas present that really didn't cost me more than 2 dollars.
But just the fact that she took the time to write a thank-you letter and send it to my address meant a lot to me. It showed me she truly cared about her students.
I also loved this woman's personality, she made me laugh EVERY TIME I had her class. she ALWAYS carried a smile on her face.
I believe teachers don't get thanked enough for what they do, because I mean they DO do A LOT. They teach you things you wouldn't learn anywhere else, the really good teachers are able to make you think and make you feel invincible.
At least the ones I have come across have.
This isn't always true for Everyone, which is why you should thank the ones that make an impact on you.
If you don't thank them, Who will?
Why should they get thanked for doing their job?
They get paid for it don't they?
Well I'm sure one meaningful thank you, warms their heart much more than a coldly handed paycheck.
No comments:
Post a Comment