Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interview with Kid Koda.




Name: Dakota A. Tague
Birthday: Nov. 3rd
Hometown: Originally NYC, now in Bend, Oregon :/

What color are your eyes: Hazel, they turn green alot though.
Hair Color: brown
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite movie: Notorious (:
Favorite song: Way to many, but anything by Kid Cudi, Big Sean, or Drake. (Not Mainstream stuff though)
Favorite Candy: Jelly Bellies (;
Favorite Clothing Line/Brand: So many, cant really decide on one (:
Fun Fact about you: I Dont like shrimp (: haha
Somewhere you want to travel/visit: Brazil, or anywhere in Europe

Your links, Blog,Twitter, Myspace etc.
Myspace.com/trojanfan2000
Blog: KidKoda.blogspot.com
Email: Dakotatague@gmail.com




Anything you would like people to know about you: I love to have fun, im always going on an adventure, or at a Party. I just live life to the fullest, and make sure im gonna have some good memories when im older (: Keep your eyes open, some big stuff is coming up that im really excited for, Bigger and Better things for sure! (:

Your goals in life: To be Happy, no Matter what. In my opinion, if your happy, you can conquer the world. So when it comes down to it, i could care less about the Money, the jobs, the clothes and cars, Just that im Lovin my life (:

Any special Accomplishments: I received a scholarship to The Matt Light Football camp just outside of Boston (:

A little more about you:
Im really into Art, I like to keep it unique, but fresh at the same time (: I get good grades (A's and B's), even though i stay Blazed all day (:
Im also really into Videography, and Photography. I am planning on starting a
Documentary of where i live, from a young adult point of view, Snowboarding, The lake, night life and parties, Kinda how we live down here (:

No comments:

Post a Comment