So, i've been watching this Novela(El Clon) which is a spanish soap opera, aghh i'm just soo mystified by the music in this, I've always loved arabic music. but the music in this Novela is both Arabic AND spanish, who would've known they would make such a great match? Well below i've posted two songs that I love. Might I add, Mario Reyes-ughh pleasure to my ears-His voice is so captivating.
"Life is more beautiful, when you're here.
Life without you, doesn't deserve to live.
And like the kiss you give me, Never will I forget...Oh my beloved."
*just a small translation of the first lines. Don't u love it?*
*Not sure what "laily lail" is but I love this woman's voice(Carole Samaha). I think she's beautiful also. There's an actual music Vid for this but I loved the background dancers.
Yeah!, im really feeling this blog fam, ima follow, check out my blog once and a while at learnthemodernday.blogspot.com, following you'd like, i just started blogging so show some love. love the blog for real! :) keep up the good work! :)
ReplyDelete