Monday, December 7, 2009

But things aren't the same anymore.

I've heard that soo many times. Countless.
In fact, i've said it before. But as this year is fastly coming to an end.
It only makes sense to laugh at myself for that. Well I mean, of course things aren't the same, nor will they ever go back to it.
Change is part of improvement-and call me practical but i think it's safe to say we, if not most, of us want to improve.
Watever area in one's life it is, improvement is sought after.
Honestly though, sometimes the fact that I WILL change, not that I MIGHT , I will change is frightening.
It's not possible to go through a whole year of experiences, heartbreaks, drama, wat have you, without being changed in some way.
Even if it's a glimpse of subtle change, You're changed.
And thanks to the plain but so true statement JAY KV told me:

"I didn't have a choice.
Get effed over real bad and you'll end up with the same mentality as me"
Check 'er out: http://wtfreads.blogspot.com/

That's real talk. && Yes I know It's JUST LIFE, GET OVER IT! Sometimes i won't have a choice in life, it's called destiny.
And i'm not tryin' to Diss you JAY KV; because you're right, but i look at it and i don't want to change into
someone who doesn't Love that easily, or is so cautious. Because I DO WANT TO BE LOVED.
AND I WANT TO LOVE TO.
In fact; For me it's necessity.
Without feeling loved, I wouldn't be able to function.
But What happens when i do get effed over?
Is it just the end of Love for me?
I mean it's fact I WILL change into someone different.
i don't yet know who i'll turn into, because i sure wont' be ME.
The one person who's eyes I stare into each morning.
I'll be a product of someone's else's damage.
I'd have lost a part of me, a part of my loving soul; who foolishly allowed this one person;
the wrong person; to take a piece of myself which I handed them so wilingly.
Only to have them stare me in the eye and laugh right at me.
Compassion nowhere in sight.
What then?

5 comments:

  1. I get what you're saying. I don't want anyone to feel the way I do, 'cus now I'm stuck with the "I don't give a sh-t about relationships" mindset and that's pretty damn bitter, lol.

    For those who still got it goin', I congratulate and hope they keep at it.

    But with my present state, I don't "love" and avoid those tryna give it. 'Cus I know I'll break somebody's heart.

    Don't let that person switch up your emotions, Ali. No matter how effing important they are. They not gon' go through what you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay<3
    Your last words really hit Home Plate. You're right, I tend to think about myself last, when it's too late.
    But it's true; No Pain, NO Gain.
    I just hope it's not considered cheating takin' a few steroids here and there.
    Lol j/k
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL if it comes down to it, I don't know anything.
    I'm just ranting, but anytimeeee.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to agree with your friend, no matter how much of a hypocrite it's gonna make me sound...

    You shouldn't let someone else's life, actions, and decisions dictate your own. I know I've done it many times, to the point when I'd get sick when he's sick...yeah something ridiculous like that and I never knew why, but realized that it was my way of sympathizing....

    But if you think about it this way, if that person is really that important and you really cared about their well-being, like you sai, you gotta have hope and faith...and most definitely strength and the patience to let yourself endure if you feel its worth it.

    I hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete