Friday, January 15, 2010

L.F.L

Forget the National, it's all about the Lingerie(;
When I was in middle school I was bummed to find out the high school football team was only for Guys!
Kay, umm yeah, just maybe i COULD have tried out;
but let's face it-- I didn't want to look like a freak.
But I have an arm--who's strength is not very feminine let's just say--that is Perfect for Quarterback!
Powder puff games? My ass. I've still to see the day when one of those comes around.
Well yeah I was chanel surfing on the television, went to Guide, scrollin' up. When i see the title:
Lingerie Football League.
I have to admit, the first image that popped into my mind was these big, fat(some), hairy men in lace panties. haha. but then I reconsidered that thought.
It was obviously too graphic to be on t.v.
So I clickity Clicked...and I saw Women! In Lingerie(hence the title), Playing football!
It's not hard to conclude that these two combinations, to men, would be Heaven, if not close.
But I admit;; I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, or change the chanel.
(cause I was watching Criminal Minds before this).
To some females this might be offensive or disgraceful or what not.
But i honestly didn't feel the whole "OMG wat A Slut!"
These girls are legitely playin' football(yes, there are tackles!).
Well obviously it's not TOO rough, cause we don't want them to break or nail or something, right?
Well i guess my point is
Confession #8: I actually considered trying out, stilll iffy, well MAJORLY undecisive, the whole booty booty shorts, idk. I'm not too comfortable runnin' around w/ my asscheeks hanging out.


What da You think?




*peace.

3 comments:

  1. One question,
    what channel is this on!?

    :P I'm sure you could make some money out of it!
    plus, you're not exactly whoring yourself. I think it'd be a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @max: Idk exactly what chanell it'd be on your T.V. But the broadcastin network is "KDOC"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ali,

    I came across your post about the LFL. I am trying out in April for the Baltimore Charm. This season, MTV2 is carrying all of the games on Friday nights. Check out my youtube and facebook if you want to learn more.

    http://lexilfl.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001833615129

    xoxo
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete