Sunday, January 10, 2010

Merci.

&& I still remember when I used to cringe at the sight of my mile wide thighs.
I found them unnatractive and embarassingly repulsive.
Why wouldn't I? Every other girl around me had a extra skinny thighs and legs.
But now I Love my thighs and embrace my thickness(:
A big part of my acceptance and loving of my body is thanks to a certain individual.
I still remember when we were at the mall and I went to try somethin' on in the fitting room.
As I was lookin' at myself in the dresser I couldn't help but grow a little subconcious of how the shirt I tried on made me look. Fckk it, there's no turnin' back now, just walk out. Was wat I was tellin' myself.
So there I am walkin' the walk of shame outta the dressing room.
As I walk towards him all he says is "Dammnn!"
I start blusshing and just embrace him in my arms.
"Damn, You're hella thick! Can you be my Girlfriend?"
Lol. i still can't help but laugh at his comment. Me thick? No, hella thick. && you'd like a girlfriend like that?
:)
Big confidence booster there. Which is why i'd like to say "Thank You". You kno who You are.
I don't think i've ever told you this but You've actually altered my life and myself.
Oh and most importantly made me aware of the fact that i'm Mean&&Ruthless--especially towards you.
But you kno why I do what I do. You wouldn't be you if you didn't know that.
&& You'd be total different person if you didn't already kno that I Love You.
I always will--whether I like that or not--cause sometimes i just don't like you(:
Lol. You always do "tear it up".


*Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're hot.
    My thighs are huge, hahah. I love them. <3
    Posted an award for you honaaay. Check the post.

    ReplyDelete