-Yet we keep it straight;;♥
(Love+Fxck=Fxck+Love)
But when we stay at home, iFeel we become more tight.
I don't really do BFF's, actually I dont, but if I did;

(Love+Fxck=Fxck+Love) ^Addition Property.
Stay at home.Munch out.Watch Movies.
'Convo without the Cuervo'-tre.
*'cept I didn't get to finish "Avatar"
-haha, bootleg Movie fasho ;D
iLove goin' out and strollin' through the nite,But when we stay at home, iFeel we become more tight.
I don't really do BFF's, actually I dont, but if I did;
She's as close as it gets.
*Peace.
I miss having a girl BFF. My BFF now is a guy and he's straight. LOL. Anyways, I am hopping from Jay's blog ;)
ReplyDelete@Russ: Yeah I got over the whole "BFF" scene, i just have aqcuantances-but this girl- she proves to be otherwise. LOL and yehh it's definitely easier and more convenient having a GUY BFF then it is a girl.
ReplyDelete@Tammy: Checked ur blog out,Beautiful &following(: