Monday, February 1, 2010

I said I wouldn't call...

"But I lost all control and I need You Now...
and I wonder if I ever cross Your Mind,
For me it happens all the time"
-Lady A;Need You Now.
-Yes, I know I used to be all "yuckk-yuck" about country music. But that song(^^) is actually a country song. I know, nothing like i've ever heard before. I admit it's grown on me. I discovered it watchin' the Grammy's. Therefore, I officialy do not discriminate against ANY genre of music whatsoever.[yayy me].
Well UNLIKE most of my Northen Cali-and other regions-Fwwiends.
My semester ends THIS week; You know what that mean for me:Finals.
Egghhh!!!
*haha yeah laugh all you want.
+On a comedic note:
(This was at work 1/31/10)
"Hey can I take a picture of you?"
Me:'Umm no. Why?'
"Cause You're lookin' picture perfect!"
Me:'Haha! Wow! I've heard that one before. Soo many times.
You need to get new pick up lines.!'
No joke, this was at work. It was more on a playful note though--mutual aquantance--so it wasn't like creeper status. But honestly? Dude needs to update his game.
&*%^&;Aghh, well let's go back to studyin'...
*{Peace}

3 comments:

  1. What song is that? I didn't get to see the Grammy's but I heard alot about that song and I wanna listen too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you can listen to any kind of music genre. I have yet to watch a replay of the Grammy's so I can hear that song. I missed it. ☮.♥.☆

    ReplyDelete