
Rules:
1. You must be a follower. This is a MUST. If you aren't, you will be disqualified.
2. To be entered into this giveaway you must comment this post. Write "Enter me" below.
3. Please write your email in the comment too. In case you win, I'll be able to directly contact you.
4. To gain another entry (which will double your chances of winning) post my giveaway somewhere on your blog (e.g make a post about it) and link me to it in your entry comment below (so I know you've actually posted about my giveaway).
5. Must be 16 years or older, unless you have parental permission.
6. Open internationally.
7. You can only enter once.
8. The giveaway ends: April 10th 2010. So you have enough time to get your enteries in.
*Post is from http://frailheartsofhope.blogspot.com/.
P.s. I got a new haircut!
I'm usually not up for short hair, But since my layers are very small it seems like it's short, yet I still Love it(:
♥
Gotta see your new 'do.
ReplyDeleteWill you be writing an entry about it? ☮.♥.☆
@Russ:Yeah, i hope so. Don't have much time for picture time right now :/
ReplyDeleteBut promise i'll get some up soon :]