Thursday, February 25, 2010

Want U for Myself-Theophilus London

"I'm not tryna' be stingy,
but I want you to come home wit Me.
You don't know me,
but you gon' Miss me.
Take My hand, the Rest is history."
Love the rythm of this track. Dude's from Brooklyn, NY by the looks of it though, I'm definitely late in checkin' him out. I know everybody's gonna hate me for this, but, his style/flow reminds me of Cudder. Ok, go ahead, hate me now. Alright, You're done, get over it. Moving on...but I mean Cudi's from Cleveland but moved to New York, so it's one big coincidence, being Theo's from NY.
Checkk out his Myspace: www.myspace.com/theophiluslondon



*The Male in the Vid. is NOT Theophilus London.

+Back to Calc. *Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Those words speak to me so much!
    Awww thank you baby :)
    I appreciate you always checking up on me and my posts!
    I'm tryna be strong :)

    ReplyDelete